About Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Closeout Sales

One of my go to chain stores decided to quit Turkey and sold it's stores. They offered sensibly priced Plus size clothing. So, I am especially upset.

The shops will remain open till the end of November. I try to look at every store that comes my way before it closes. I have discovered that all stores carry some merchandise another one may not carry. I have already bought over a dozen tops. I am just hoping to find some pants. Even two pairs would help my winter work wardrobe but, I am not optimistic. Everything is half off so, it really is a good deal but the selection is becoming poorer by the day.

Tomorrow, I am going to Ankara and there are a couple of stores for me to check-out. While, I am in Ankara, I would like to check out another plus size store which is very inconveniently located.

I am tall so, not only the size but the length of the trousers are a problem too.

No comments:

Post a Comment