About Me

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Such a Blast!

I've had the best of time during the last four days at my High School Reunion. The resort was amazing, the food, the service were superb but most of all, it was such a great time with my old friends.

We spent the days at the beach and the nights having lots of fun.

I also took the opportunity to relax. I did not touch desserts and drank very little. The sea was a bit wavy but I still went in. The pools were gorgeous and I also had some Spa time.

I came home in the afternoon and decided to take a nap and slept for three and a half hours! At the moment as I post this, the washing machine is on serious duty.

Beautiful people, wonderful time! I am so glad I went. It was totally worth it.

It is time to go back to work and real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment