About Me

Monday, May 15, 2017

Exercise Log and Weekend Notes

I was able to walk more than 5,000 steps each day over the weekend. So, YAY ME!

I also cooked healthy lunches to bring to work.

Cleaned up my trunk and ran many necessary errands.

All in all, it was a busy and good weekend and finally it was warm enough to go around with just a t-shirt during the day.

I desperately needed work clothes so, I bought three pairs of pants and 5 tops. They were on the expensive side but I have no choice being the size that I am. Until my visit to the US in late August, I am not going to spend money on anything else.

I must go through my wardrobe and shoes to find out what needs to be thrown out and what needs to be donated. This coming weekend is a long one with the 19th being a National Holiday. It is probably the best time to do this.

As I was shopping, I got hungry and sat down to have lunch at a cafe. The people sitting next to me were a young girl and a guy with their mothers. Apparently, they have decided to take their relationship to the next level and decided to introduce mothers on Mother's Day. I think that was sweet but, as they were perusing the menu, the girl's mom said something about wanting home-style potato fries. The guy being truly tactless, jumped in to say that they stay away from carbs and gave a long speech about unhealthy carbs. Haha! That is your MIL-to-be you idiot!




2 comments:

  1. And, he is on his best behavior! He may not last until the wedding.

    I don't know how you feel about clothes from thrift stores. When I have looked, there are no larger clothes. However, there is one here that has really nice clothing in larger sizes. Of course, you won't be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my country thrift stores are not all that popular. Come to think of it, I do not remember seeing one. There are a couple of second hand stores in one part of town but, they are mostly vintage type of clothing for theaters and such.

      Delete