About Me

Friday, March 23, 2018

Reminders to Self

Sometimes I forget what is important in life. I get caught up in life's worries such as work related stuff and forget to focus on the really important things.

Here is my List:

- Self-health,
- Family
- Financially Independent Future

Of these three, I somehow pay attention to Family the most but lately I have been ignoring my health by gaining weight as a result of eating out and eating unhealthy food which also hurt my budget which in turn hurts my projected Financial Independence Day. These indirectly affect my relationship with my family too.

I know I eat unhealthy stuff when I am stressed. This drives me into an insane vicious circle where I get stressed and eat and gain weight and get stressed even further. So, as of today, I am stopping that. My back hurts which makes me impossible to walk. I have to go get a shot and will do that this week.

I cannot believe how fast the days go by but I am not sure whether it is a good thing or not.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that vicious cycle!!! I will do so well for a while. Then, getting ill is what throws me back into eating the wrong thing. That, I suppose, is a stressor, too, even though it is mainly because cooking or washing the dishes is such a problem. Hopely, you will be able to overcome this. Me too. Maybe lack of pain in your back will relieve that as a stressor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been in that cycle so many times I've lost count! I wish stress made me eat less instead of more...I'd be so skinny! Sigh...good luck - I'll try to use your post as motivation!

    ReplyDelete