About Me

Friday, December 7, 2012

Nothing special

I delivered the project on hand on Wednesday and now I do not have any new assignments.

Yesterday, I had my brake pads changed. Although the technician told me they would still be good for another 5,000 Km., I thought it would be wise to replace them since I am planning to do some driving in the winter. I already have my winter tires installed on the car. I wasn't feeling comfortable with the brakes as they were. Better be safe than sorry

Yesterday I also exchanged a sweater I bought for my uncle as a New Year's gift, picked-up two funny T-shirts for Sis and BIL. I am almost done with my shopping and I did very very well, way under my budget.

Today I woke up at 8:30 although I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. I dyed my hair, paid some bills online and made lunch with enough leftovers for tomorrow As I am typing this, I am getting ready to chat with a long lost, recently found friend on FB. After our little chat, I will make a Tiramisu for a friend of mine who invited me over to dinner. It is a simple recipe with store bought cake. I will be making it for the first time, but I think I can make it.

I am busy but not rushed. It's a good feeling. Hopefully, the weekend will be like that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment