About Me

Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's official: I am a hoarder of...

Hello my name is T'pol. I am a hoarder. I hoard toilet paper.

While I was at home back in Istanbul, I realized that I would need TP some time in two months. So, I started looking for good deals and I scored a 32 roll pack, brought it home. Then I forgot about it.

Yesterday, I walked in a grocery store by my sister's home and I saw TP on sale at a real good price so, I grabbed a 32 roll pack. I popped the trunk to put the pack only to realize that there were already three 24 roll-packs in there. At that moment I realized that I had bought those at least 6 weeks ago and since I had not taken the car back to Istanbul, they kept sitting in the car.

Now: How long will 136+ TP rolls will last me? Especially given that I spend very little time at home due to projects.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh... I'm guessing 18 months or so... Depends on if they're single or double rolls?

    ReplyDelete