About Me

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Back Home!

After my mini vacation I worked for two days and then headed for my 30th High School re-union. It was absolutely fantastic!

I arrived at the hotel on the 17th and headed to the pool side where my friends gathered. We had a jolly good time till after the midnight.

On 18th, I spent some time at the beach and some time at the pool side until it was time to get ready for the ball. It was nice formal evening that I ended much earlier than others. I cannot drink as much as most others and I cannot stand loud music. Besides my right foot was killing me.

In the morning of the 19th after a small breakfast I swam for about half hour, gathered my things and checked out. I spent another couple of hours with friends and then started for Ankara to pick up mom.

Today, we returned to Istanbul with mom. I have absolutely nothing planned for the summer. I am not in a hurry either.

Home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment