About Me

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Outlet Shopping

There is an outlet mall between Istanbul and Ankara. As we were returning home, mom said she wanted some towels so we headed into a store that she bought some towels at a decent price. Then I told her I wanted to look into the Nike outlet store. The prices were pretty good though nowhere near US prices. We tried many pairs on. I ended up buying two pairs, she bought one. We also bought a t-shirt each. It was a good chunk of money spent and a splurge but, I believe it was worth it. I do not need to buy anything else this summer except for a couple of shirts and may be a pair of pants.

I wear sneakers all the time and especially when my tendons are causing me trouble like now. I even wear them to work. I always apologize for wearing sneakers and explain that I have some feet issues. Never met a customer who was not understanding. The customer in Izmir is a very casual place so, they do not mind at all. The customer in Ankara is a formal place but they are nice and understanding people. Besides, I dress formally except for the shoes.

I love outlet shopping in the US. The prices are amazing but I know one needs to be careful since not all merchandise is good quality. I remember picking up Crocs at 5 dollars for my sister. That is a price you can never find in here. My favorite outlet mall is Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall in NY. I am so looking forward to going back next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment