About Me

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I am looking sooo forward to the Fall

It is hot and humid in Istanbul. If it weren't this humid, probably we would not feel so hot. My apartment is probably the coolest apartment at this complex and if we stay home, we are fine. Going outside is torture.

We have been home for the last two days but tonight we would like to go out for dinner. We have barely enough stuff to last us till Friday when we are going to Ankara. I will leave mom there and return in a few days.

Work was scarce during the last month. Worse than the previous two months. We have not heard from the big project soooo, the future is a little blurry at this point. This is not bad but not good either. So, I am hoping there will be more work during the remaining months of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with work. And I'm ready for fall as well. Summer is by far my least favorite season!

    ReplyDelete