About Me

Monday, August 8, 2016

Hot and Humid weekend filled with Pride and Prejudice

During the last two weeks, Istanbul has been too hot and humid. This week will not be much different I am afraid.

During the weekend I did loads and loads of laundry, folded them and ironed my shirts. That was all I could do. I did not dare going outside at all. My car needs to be washed desperately but, I could not do it. I tried to keep cool by jumping in the shower several times during the day.

I also watched the last three episodes of Pride and Prejudice, the BBC mini series online. While I was at it, I decided to also watch the movie version with Keira Knightley. I must say I like both Darcys the same. Colin Firth and Matthew Macfadyen were both excellent. I prefer Jennifer Ehle's Lizzie to the one portrayed by Keira Knightley. More sophisticated.

I was supposed to pull the kitchenware together to carry to the studio but that was not done. It was a mostly lazy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment