About Me

Thursday, January 12, 2017

And now... Flood!

What happens when 50 inches of snow falls and starts to melt?

I park my car in the garage at the second basement level. Today, as I got off the elevator, I was startled with the noise of water. I then realized that, the water found it's way on several locations into the garage and almost flooded the basement. The amount of water pouring down is so much that they will need to pump it out AGAIN!

I do not understand why they do not get this fixed properly. Tonight, I am definitely leaving the car outside. Until the basement dries, I am not leaving my car down there.

It is terrible for the building's foundation. Good thing that I am only a renter here. Otherwise, I would be on their case to get this thing fixed properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment