About Me

Monday, October 23, 2017

Random Stuff


Last week I decided to straighten out the studio apartment.

I cleared out all the drawers, the closet and looked at the clothing items, folded them, re-arranged spaces, gathered stuff that I will not be using over the winter to take home, vacuumed the place and by the time I was done, I was very exhausted. How much work could that be? Lol!

I finally put together all of the exercise items. This is important because, I like to wash them after one single wear and when I do not know where the next sweat pants are, I tend to wash small loads. That is a waste of energy, water and detergent.

As I started, I was thinking may be I needed some more storage space but, I realized that it was not a real need. I use the place only during the week and I have plenty clothing items to shuffle. If I get bored, I can always take some home and bring others.

There is one drawer left to clean up. I will be taking some books home. I also need to arrange the shoes. I do not need a whole lot of shoes anyway.

The weekend was over very quickly because, I went to the funeral on Saturday and hung around with the family and with my colleagues after the funeral. Due to teh distances, that took all my day.

Before going home, I was able to purchase various school supplies to donate to a school in need.

I need to pack them at work and ship them. Money well spent.

On Sunday, the cleaning lady came and I made sure, my bedroom was cleaned throughly of dust. I had a good night's sleep yesterday night.

My closet at my primary home is in desperate need of re-organization and my be this coming weekend, I will feel like doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment