About Me

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Life with Mom

I love my Mom to the moon and back. She is very very very organized and neat so, I have to be really careful about how I keep my place.

She has done a great job organizing many things around my home that I really didn't care about. I must admit, I like the way my place looks.

She is also cooking healthy stuff and my weight started to drop. I am very thankful that we have a good relationship and that we like to spend time with each other.

As long as I keep my things in place and not criticize her favorite TV shows, we are perfect! Lol!

She loves to watch the Turkish Version of Survivor. I hate that show. So, laptop and internet to the rescue!

I can carry on a meaningful conversation as I am surfing the Net and we are good.

Early June, we will be taking a vacation together.

I think, my sister and mother are on top of my blessings list.

I am gradually packing up my stuff at the Studio and moving them home. As I pack, I am getting rid of things that are unwanted. Tonight, I am planning to pack the rest of what I will take home and separate the things to be donated.


1 comment:

  1. I agree about Survivor! It's good you can pack and move leisurely and get rid of things at the same time.

    ReplyDelete