About Me

Sunday, November 18, 2018

New Life

After my loong vacation, I am now home with mom. The weather is pretty bad and we spend most of our days at home. This means saving money.

I haven't yet purchased gas for the car this month. Tomorrow, I will fill up and I am sure that will last us till the end of December.

We do grocery shopping and that is pretty much it. We ordered food only twice this month. Except for a garlic press I needed, I did not buy anything else. We cook from scratch and keep the food healthy. Lots of salads, soups and fish is eaten these days.

Tomorrow, we will be going grocery shopping. We tend to grocery shop once a week and we never go shopping hungry.

I like being home and do not miss work at all. It would be nice to get a project here and there but, I am not in a rush. I will start building the contract management training I had been planning for a long time and I gave myself a deadline to finish it by the end of December.

Having mom at home is sometimes a bit difficult since, she likes to do everything together. I need some place else to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment