About Me

Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 1 - Paint!

The contractor and his two workers are in. It took them a good hour to gather and cover everything. They just started repairing the damaged walls and painting the ceilings. I just cannot wait this to be over!

I am sitting in a director's chair with my ultrabook on my lap, writing this. I will also be trying to squeeze in some work today.

I keep reminding myself that, the apartment was neglected for a loooooong time and it was about time I did this. Once it is over, I am sure I will love it.

Besides, there has been and will be so many changes such as the whole bathroom, upholstery of everything in the family room and the color of the walls that, the apartment will look like new. It will be worth it. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment