About Me

Saturday, August 9, 2014

What's cookin?

Today I cooked chicken, zucchini and stuffed pepers and tomatoes. I stuffed enough peppers and tomatoes for 9 meals and they are happily sitting in the freezer now.

The zucchini is for tomorrow and Monday lunches. For dinners, I am going to have cold chicken over large salads.

I have some cooked string beans and eggplants in the freezer for Wednesday and Thursday. Only after Thursday I will need to figure out another vegetable dish. I am thinking stir-fry mixed veggies.

I like bulk cooking and freezing. It makes my job so much easier when I am busy and do not feel like cooking. If I have ready meals in the freezer, there is no excuse for ordering take-out or going out.


1 comment:

  1. I don't cook to freeze often, but left to my own devices, I cook only once a week and eat leftovers for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete