About Me

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Greetings!

I have been very busy having a good time, I did not have any time to post.

My BFF and I had been doing a lot of shopping lately. She, for the Holidays and I for the family and friends back home. Budgetwise, I must say, I am doing rather well but there is still some time before I go home and since my friend will be out of work starting this Friday till January 2nd, there is still plenty that we would like to do.

Today, we will go to the Woodbury Commons Outlet together. It is very cold out there so, I do not know for how long we can last.

My BFF and I had been binge watching Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, Poirot and Miss Marple. We both love the British Period Mysteries.

I have returned the car I had on the 14th. The weather was bad enough so, I decided not to rent another car especially, my BFF will be home starting Friday. The original plan was to drive her to work and use her car but, it was too icy, I did not want to take the chances especially with her having so many insurance problems because of her daughter's driving record.

I am still thinking of getting another car after the Christmas break till the day I leave. I had some cabin fever lately due to lack of a car and bad weather.

A week ago we went to the Train Show at Botanical Garden and here are a few pictures and videos:







4 comments:

  1. If you do get another rental be sure to get it away from the airport as they surcharge those locations :) Happy Holidays - glad you are enjoying your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're having a good time and getting to see and do a lot, along with spending time with friends. That train show looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying reading about your holiday, sounds very relaxing and un-hurried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been absent for several weeks, but it sounds like you are having the trip of a lifetime, and well done you! Wishing you a lovely holiday with your friends and hope you enjoy the remainder of your trip as much as you've enjoyed the first half! Best wishes, NLA xx

    ReplyDelete