About Me

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another 3-day work week

I am heading back to Ankara tomorrow. I am supposed to work on Tuesday-Thursday and Friday. Most likely, I will work on Monday and Tuesday of the week after next and then I will come back home. So again, it will be at least another 8-9 days away from home... I am so looking forward to a new project here in Istanbul which will allow me to put in 10-12 days of work each month. Hope, that happens soon. Please, please pretty please!

After I came home, I did a few loads of laundry, got plenty of rest, saw a bunch of friends, spent more money than I expected so, until the end of the month, I am not spending any more money. That is a 15 day spending freeze with the exception of absolute necessities. I also ate all my meals at home with one dinner exception.

I finally caved in and bought a pair of Nike Air Max sneakers for my Plantar Fasciitis. I was initially thinking of ordering Danskos through Amazon but since I had never bought them before, a size issue would be a disaster. It is a heartache to return something overseas besides being a huge expense.

I still cringe at the price I paid for a pair of shoes but it was a necessity.

1 comment:

  1. Working on my feet for years, shoes are the one thing I never ever skimp on. I do cringe at prices to but it is worth it

    ReplyDelete