About Me

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Need to spend more time at home!

I miss my home... Since I had to work in Ankara last week and since I need to work here next week, I stayed in Ankara. Monday-Tuesday I will be working in Ankara, and may be Wednesday-Thursday in Izmir but, there are no hotel rooms available in Izmir due to a Marble Event. Although it will be tiring I was hoping to work four days next week but the marble thing will likely require it to be postponed. We'll see.

I am looking forward to spending more time in Istanbul. After April 15th, mom is determined to come to Istanbul with me because, she wants to re-focus on our diet program. Between May 5th and 10th, we have a mini vacation together. After that she will most likely spend a long time with me until August. In August she will have her apartment painted. I love mom and like to spend time with her but I also miss my solitude. I know our days ahead are far shorter than the ones behind so I am kind of torn between wanting to be alone and spending time with her and this makes me feel angry with myself. After all what can be more important than mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment