I have already been to IKEA four times before I placed my order online. There are so many little things to take care of. Here is a tally:
- Sign the contract Done!
- Have duplicate keys made Done!
- Get the place painted Done!
- Take cleaning supplies and ladder to the studio
- Get the place cleaned
- Get the motorized shutters fixed
- Make an appointment with Siemens Service for the washing machine Done!
- Have the washing machine serviced
- Find a service company for the air conditioner (I am afraid, it may bee too old and dead)
- Buy a chair and other odds and ends from IKEA Done!
- Prepare the stuff to be moved to the studio
- The spare kitchen table
- Two chairs and cushions
- Paper products
- Cleaning supplies
- Cooling Fan
- Tool Box
- Clothing Items
- First Aid Kit and Medicine
- Small sewing kit
- Books waiting to be read:)