About Me

Monday, June 18, 2018

Back to Work

I am back to work. The day started with a meeting and will end with another one. In between, I will try to play catch up.

People were genuinely happy to see me and inquired after my health. That felt good.

I am going to start a new project at work. Today, I will discuss the specifics about it with the Management Team today and make sure they understand how much of their active contribution will be required. Next week, I will introduce them to the Project Team. The project is supposed to last until December.

I am constatntly looking at my projection and contemplating whether I should leave earlier than March 2019. I just cannot justify it financially. I keep saying to myself: Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue...

It is only 255 calendar days. I have another vacation. There are mny weekends. So, how bad can it be?



2 comments:

  1. 255 days - you can do it! Got any sick days you can use up too? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I can do it too but I found out that the new management has other plans. More on that on a new post.

      Delete