About Me

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Just a Saturday post

My shower doors were installed yesterday. Two guys showed up on time which was a nice surprise. It took them less than an hour. They told me not to use the shower for 24 hours. The silicone they used smelt really bad. So, I put a plate of baking powder and some vinegar in a wide mouth container. I also lit a couple of nice scented candles. It is much better today.

Yesterday, I worked on a new project and participated in a teleconference.

It is very cold and cloudy today but, I must move so, I am thinking of doing some beginner tai-chi movements with YouTube and may be walk for a half hour on the treadmill. It has been more than 24 hours since the shower door installation and I can take a nice long shower.

I do not have to cook today but, I must take some frozen meat out for tomorrow. I am thinking grilling chicken breasts to go with a salad. Last time I bought chicken breasts, I had cut them up and put them in ziplock bags. It is very easy to let them thaw and marinate in the bag. I have some frozen veggie dishes too. So, I do not think I need to shop till Wednesday or so. I do need bread and milk though.

My friend's wife called me to say that he is out of surgery and it went well. He is still sleeping. I think this time it was the other carotide artery plus a by-pass. No details just yet.




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your friend came through surgery. So nice to get your shower fixed. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete