About Me

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Test Results

Surprisingly the pap smear result came today. I thought it would take a week. Thankfully, it is normal.

I had the kidney ultrasound today and that is also fine. So, the BP probably needs different meds, exercise, weight loss and less salt.

I am going to measure my BP at the same time twice a day and report it to the nephrologist on April 29th. This morning it was quite tame; 111/80. I just measured it 10 minutes ago and it is fine again: 109/85. Hope, it continues like this. The doctor doubled the dose of one of the meds I am taking and it is too early to feel it's effect yet.

Last Thursday and Friday it was around 130/100, 140/105 etc...

May be all these doctor appointments were making me nervous without me realizing it. I don't know.

Today, I went to my first ever group theraphy session. There was one lady who had bariatric surgery, the psychiatrist and my endochrinologist. Today, it was mostly about getting to know each other.




4 comments:

  1. never had group therapy, so interested in how it goes........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share how I feel about it. I never had any kind of theraphy before so, we'll see...

      Delete
  2. I used to have that problem. My BP would read higher dr office so they had me take it at home for awhile and it was always fine. They called it "white coat syndrome" haha. My grandma always had the same problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White Coat Syndrome is a real thing. I do measure my BP very high at home too. Sometimes I feel like a dragon is biting my neck as he blows flames. When I measure with that feeling it is 140/110 or so. It is scary.

      Delete