About Me

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Goal for Tonight

My goal for tonight is to be done with packing and close my suitcase! Then I need to put some things back to where they belong.

I need to purchase a couple of medicines I take regularly. I thought, I had bought enough. Good thing that I decided to pack them yesterday night. If I had realized that I were running short on some medicine on Friday night, that would not be good.

Tomorrow night, I will be working on personal care and making some notes before hitting the sack. I will probably have to get up around 5 a.m. in the morning.

Yesterday, I had my period. I am glad because, it will be somewhat manageable on the day of my flight. Usually Day 2 is the worst and I hate being stuck on a plane for a long time with that. Believe me it happened more than once.

I need to purchase a couple more gifts tonight and then I am done.

I have decided to take my hard cover suitcase instead of the soft one which is a bit smaller. I still haven't decided on the duffel bag yet. I must take appropriate measurements of it. I think, it is oversized and a bit heavy even when empty. If I do not take the duffel bag, I may have to purchase another suitcase which I truly do not need. There used to be very inexpensive but gigantic suitcases in Chinatown NY. We could never use them more than three times at most since they fell apart quickly but, they were like 20-30 USD so, that was not a big issue.

It looks like I am very short on casual summer clothing. I have only one pair of cropped pants and just a couple of shirts. I think a visit to Dress Barn and Lane Bryant is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment