About Me

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Vacation Prep on Full Speed

I am trying to get as much work done as I can before, I leave for my vacation. I still have 10 days to go but, that's not a whole lot of time.

So far,

1. Made my packing list.
2. Got all the medicines I will take with me
3. Found the American plugs for my chargers
4. Wrote an e-mail to my friends in the U.S. and to my sis regarding my itinerary so that, they will know my whereabouts since, I will be doing a lot of driving and staying at hotels.
5. Got most of the cash I might need. Still need to buy a little more next week.
6. Checked out some of the places I want to see online and made notes.
7. reserved the shuttle service from and to the airport.
8. Found the space bags

I need to;

1. Actually take out the luggage and start packing
2. Find the locks, tags and belts for the luggage.
3. Complete my list of the people who asked for things and for whom I will be buying gifts and gift ideas for each.
4. Take measurements of my sis and BIL this weekend since, they have lost a good deal of weight lately due to my sister's illness.
5. Die my hair next week.
6. Make a list of what I need to buy for myself.
7. Find small gifts for three young ladies between the ages of 18-26. I think I will get authentic silver necklaces for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment