About Me

Friday, December 15, 2017

Busy Week, No Time to Post

I had a very busy week but I still have a ton to do today. I am hoping to have a productive day.

Tuesday night, I introduced the new CEO-to-be to my team in Ankara. After a brief meeting, we had a nice dinner. Technically, he is still CEO-to-be since, the company hasn't oficially changed hands yet. They are waiting for an approval from a state agency to make sure that competition is not being affected in our line of work. The approval probably will be given before the year is up.

Gotta go now. Hope, everyone will have a nice weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend; hope to see a post soon :) If not, have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be so late in getting here. I have had the flu. I feel like I might actually live. It seems like things are rolling along with your job.

    ReplyDelete