About Me

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Second Income

Today I have handed my Expense Report and Time Sheet for my first pay. Felt good although, I have put in only a little over 5 days in January.

I think, working 2-3 days a week is fine. No more than that. I do enjoy my freedom. I know, sometimes there will be more work to be done but, I do not want to have more than two projects at a time.

Now, I am waiting for the pay day. I have no idea how long it takes their outsource partner to process the forms. I guess we will find out.

Mom is going back home next Friday. Actually, I am taking her. My uncle is in Ankara and he will stay there for a while. He is doing two favors for me. Taking care of the title transfer of the family home and taking care of mom for a while. I love my mom to the moon and back but I also enjoy my solitude. Having lived alone for so many years, I need time for myself. It is difficult to explain perhaps, but that is what it is.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I will get a blood test early in the morning, then I will take mom for a haircut. After that I will go have lunch with my ex-boss and our old office assistant. I may meet some High School buddies afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! It sounds like you already have a good work/life balance and don't want to do anything to disrupt that. Isn't that what life should be? Solitude is good for the soul. xx

    ReplyDelete