About Me

Monday, November 4, 2019

Moved Upstate

I am no longer in NYC. I have moved to upstate NY on Friday. After dinner we went out with one of her neighbors. We just had one drink each and listened to som elive music at a local pub.

We also had a nice day with my BFF on Saturday just hanging out and doing a little bit of shopping. On Sunday, her family, her sister and BIL with whom I have stayed and I all went to Bear Mountain and had lunch there. We also walked around the lake and made the best of the beautiful day. It is getting cold every single day now and the wind on Friday took away most of the remaining leaves. It still looks very pretty out here.

This morning I drove my BFF's daughter to a job interview with one of their cars and now waiting for my BFF to come back from work to take me to the airport for me to pick up my rental car.

In this area, I cannot do much without a car.

I cooked a few things yesterday and today. I like to lift of some of the weight off my friend's shoulders while I am here.

Will soon be posting some pictures from the weekend. Hope everone is enjoying the Fall as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're enjoying your trip, I love NYC. I stay with my friend's family and it always makes it all the more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think upstate NY is beautiful. It is like a different world from the city, though I love the city too. I hope you are having a glorious visit.

    ReplyDelete