About Me

Sunday, December 17, 2023

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I cannot write much these days but, I am here and well. Will probably post more after the New Year's.

Wishing you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous 2024 with all your loved ones...

Here is a fun Christmas Song Video by another Korean Group: Stray Kids 



They write and produce all their songs and this one below pretty much sums up what they had to sacrifice to make a future for themselves. The youngest is 22 and the oldest is 26. They debuted in 2018. This much cuteness and talent should be illegal. Lol!



They collaborated with a well known singer and song writer LiSA of Japan.





10 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season also.
    Thank you for sharing the Christmas song. I always love hearing new to me sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cute little guys lifted my mood so much lately. I admire how hard they work and how special they all are. Happy Holidays Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better. And happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy a happy new year! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tpol. I wish you a happy new year to you and you loved ones. I finally sold my house and moved to DC area( north Bethesda exactly).close to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you have been able to move. Hope, it has been a smooth transition. Good luck with your new home.

      Delete