About Me

Thursday, June 6, 2024

QUICK UPDATE

 Hello everyone! I'm alive and kicking. 

Today is my 57th birthday. Isn't time so fast? 

Anyway, I am taking good care of myself and filling my days with things I enjoy. Currently, I am at my uncle's in Antalya. It has become so hot this week that I will be escaping the heat next week. 

I have an upcoming concert, actually two concerts in Hyde Park, London, UK in July. One is Stevie Nicks and the other is Stray Kids. I know, an odd combo but, hey that's me. I like the oldies and also the youngsters. Here is their latest song:


Wishing everyone a peaceful and fun summer.


7 comments:

  1. I am glad you're doing well. Happy Birthday. Have a safe and wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Miss hearing from you! Stay well, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear from you again - and that everything is ok. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a happy birthday, and have fun in London! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the update. We really missed your blog. Glad you are doing well regarding your health. On the other hand, I moved to DC area was diagnosed in March with lymphoma. I am on chemo now. Thank god for my girls who help me a lot and navigate all intricacies with the doctors. I am doing better now. Lost a lot of weigh because I couldn’t eat. The doctors say that lymphoma is very treatable. Let’s hope so. Hugs. Fatiha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy the concerts.

    ReplyDelete