About Me

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Beautiful spring day...

I woke up around 10 a.m. today since I had another insomniac night. I prepared some tea, put it in my thermos and packed the couple slices of cheese pie along with a good book and off I went to the shoreline.

It was very crowded so, I did not dare to rent a bike this time.

I walked, had my brunch, walked some more, read my book, enjoyed the sunshine, watched the people who were out to enjoy the nice day.

7236 steps and 4 hours later, I came home, made a cup of Turkish Coffee and started typing this. It feels good. In an hour or so, I will hit the shower, read and rest some more till dinner time.

My dinner is ready; all I have to do is to fix a salad. So, I am all set for the day. On days like this, I feel that life is a blessing all through my bones.

Hope, everybody is having a great time this weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Yes, every day is truly a blessing. Being present in the moment(s) & gratitude are what make life so amazing, IMO!

    ReplyDelete