About Me

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Lazy Saturday

Got up late today. Didn't feel like doing anything much so, I just chilled. Then I took a nice long shower, dressed and went to meet an old colleague and his wife for dinner. We had a very nice time and I stuck to my diet. Yay me!

Tomorrow, I will go vote and grab a couple of things from the grocery store. I guess, I am not very good in planning my shopping. There is always something I forget. I also do not buy in multiples. That is stupid so, tomorrow, I will get multiple items that I consume all the time. There is a kind of cottage cheese that I am eating these days since the white cheese is salty and I am having BP problems again. I will also buy more of the dried apricots and dates. I have 3 apricots or dates every day with my afternoon tea/coffee.

It was very cold and windy today but, looks like it will gradually warm up a bit in a week.

Hope, everyone is having a nice and relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be able to go out to eat and stick to your diet at the same time :) I need to start getting some healthier snacks. I keep telling myself I'll work on that when I have a kitchen again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will soon have a wonderful kitchen. As for snacks, I can snack on one portion of fruit or couple of small slices of organic whole wheat bread with one serving of cheese. I cannot believe how big my portions were.

      Delete