About Me

Monday, April 17, 2023

Was it me, or?

The other day I was surfing the Net and watching some random stuff on YouTube and suddenly I felt like mom was sitting right next to me on the loveseat she always sat. I felt her presence as if I could turn to her and say something and she would respond. It was not a creepy feeling or anything like that. Just her presence. I do not believe in paranormal stuff but, this felt so real.

I don't know if it was me missing her so much or her visiting me at that moment. 

I am extremely busy these days and not feeling up to writing much but, I try to keep up with your blogs.

The spring is finally here after several days of constant rain.

Wishing everyone a nice week.

5 comments:

  1. Love that you felt your mother's presence! I lost both of my parents before I turned 30, and while I think of them often, I haven't had an experience like you did. Hope you're keeping busy with fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm a non-believer who wants to believe in it, LOL. When I watch shows with people who communicate with the dead and know stuff they couldn't possibly know, I always wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say it was her visiting you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day I was sitting on the couch, thinking of my parents and suddenly the couch felt like the weight of someone was sitting next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom was with you!! Absolutely! I'm a cynic but there are some things even cynical old me can't explain about my parents coming to me either!

    ReplyDelete