About Me

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Lost Mojo

Lately, I have lost my mojo to blog. Don't know why but, perhaps due to lack of interesting things to write about.

The headhunting project started and then, the customer decided to put it on hold for the time being. Honestly, I am not surprised because, the position is somewhat vague. It feels like the position was created for someone whom the company did not want to lose at one point. Now that he has left, they probably thought he needed to be replaced and then started having second thoughts. The company also seems to be going through some form of re-organization. I think it is better for them to think thoroughly about this.

My days are pretty much the same. I am exercising regularly lately and listening to tons of new music I was not familiar with. K-Pop is my new interest and I started following and loving many young Korean artists. 

I have also watched a few Korean rom-coms and they are hilarious. They are as good as cheesy Hallmark movies.

Here is a sample of what I have been listening. These young men are so talented. I am thinking they are making their parents proud. This tiny concert was during COVID. They are already famous internationally but, I recently became aware of them. 3 of the members are now in the military for the 18 month compulsory military service in South Korea. The rest will soon be enlisting too. So, we will not be seeing their new work until the end of 2025. I hope, they continue to make music together after serving. They have solo careers too.




6 comments:

  1. My husband and I started watching South Korean soaps several years ago and we are in our 80s - love the ones where the mother-in-law hates the young girl her son gets involved with and the girl usually triumphs. Our library has a good selection. There was another one that was a history of the woman that became the doctor to the emperor - that was really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sillygirl, I am glad you have been enjoying the SK shows. I laughed so hard watching Strong Girl Do Bong Soon lately. Business Proposal was cute too. They are available on Netflix.

      Delete
  2. I understand the mojo thing. My days have been fairly ordinary lately and not exciting enough to really tell much about.
    Srill it is nice to have you post just to let us know how you are doing.
    I love the tiny desk concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with blogging just when you feel like it or when you have something to say. I would hate the (admittedly self-inflicted) pressure of trying to blog every day. But well done you on keeping up with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete