About Me

Friday, November 3, 2023

Projects projects

Once upon a time, I had bought a cute Christmas themed fabric panel while in the US. It had been sitting among my hobby pile forever. I have decided to finally finish it so that, I can hang it up. I sew the backing and filled it with some polyester filling. I put small knots in certain places to keep the filling in place. It is not finished yet. I need to go out and find a stick so that I can hang it up. I will share the finished product hopefully soon.

I also have another fabric panel that is Fall themed. I was going to work on it too but, my remaining backing fabric was not long enough. Bummer. I need to purchase some fabric to get that done.

Long time readers know that I sometimes take on headhunting projects for technical positions. I was not planning to take another project but, my friend who owns the company called me for a very specific C- level position which will be reporting to a CEO whom I have known from a previous job as a colleague. I thought about it for a whole day before I accepted it. During the past 10 months, I had two pleasant, one highly irritating project. Luckily, that project has ended well after a lot of back and forth as well. So, please wish me luck with this new one.

I need to keep busy during the cold months so that, I can stay away from food. Boredom is the worst enemy of a healthy life.

This weekend, I want to tackle two kitchen cupboards and my kitchen towels. Need to get rid of some stuff and re-organize.

It is time for a steaming cup of Linden Tea. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I've got so many unfinished sewing projects it's unbelievable, so this year I'm on a bid to get some of them completed. I have so much beautiful fabric sitting around it's criminal not to do something with it, so well done you on getting stuff done. And the cold days and nights are perfect for it aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new projects. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your head hunting. Hopefully it will go well and quick. Do share the picture when you finish your craft project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best as you do some hunting!

    ReplyDelete