About Me

Friday, November 17, 2017

Got 2 Days Off

I got two days off to pull myself together. All day yesterday, I stayed in bed and slept. Did not eat a thing until dinner time.

Now, I am on a liquid detox program for three days full of super foods. So, hopefully by Monday, I will feel energized and healthy and out of this mood.

The detox is 1200 calories per day. 5 bottles of vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, lactose free shakes and soups.

I will also start my exercise routine again. It is cold outside and I am still coughing so, I will Walk Away the Pounds by doing the Leslie Sansone videos. They are truly excellent.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad to hear you are on your way to wellness. When I spend all day in bed and eat nothing, I know I am ill and doing that makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree love her videos. Rather you than me with the whole detox thing!! Good luck though with it

    ReplyDelete