About Me

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Uh Oh! Half a day at the Hospital

This morning I had a 9:30 appointment with the cardiologist and a 10:30 with the eye doctor. I figured, I would be out of there by 11:00 a.m. So wrong!

First I saw the cardiologist and told her about my high blood pressure and the stress in my life lately. She asked for a blood test, gave me an ambulator to take my BP every half hour during the day and every hour at night. I had en eco-cardiogram and an ultrasound.

I told the eye doctor that lately I was "feeling" my left eye and sometimes there is a bit of  a cloudiness and a small pain which did not last very long at all. She tested my eye blood pressure and administered some more tests. She prescribed a blood pressure drop for my left eye.

It was past noon when I was finally out of the hospital. Yikes!

Getting old!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Well, I hope it's an easy fix for you. But what a way to spend a morning! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope they fixed you up! I always try to estimate an hour, it seems like even if you only see the doctor for 5 minutes you are still there an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have "feeling" in my left eye. "They" say nothing is wrong. I do believe they are going to suggest a psychiatric exam for me. I am glad you caught the ocular high blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete