About Me

Sunday, October 21, 2018

All done!

The laundry is done, folded and put away. The suitcases are put away. The fridge and the pantry is nicely stocked. The house is cleaned thoroughly and the vacation mode is switched off.

I am going to Ankara to go see my eye doctor and cardiologist this week. Then I will bring my mom back with me. She missed me and we shall be together more since that I am no longer working full time.

There are some cluttered areas in my home. These will need to be addressed soon. I have to go through my closets, my shoes and all my drawers. So much stuff unused and not needed.

Come November, I shall talk to my lawyer friend to see if he is still interested in working on a joint Contracts Management Training package.

I also need to discuss my new rate with the consulting company I team up with.. I must check my old records and see what they are offering now.

2 comments:

  1. So, you have vacation cleared away--no signs left. Good luck on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your consultant rates need to reflect what you're worth, not what someone else is offering. Sounds like you've been busy! xx

    ReplyDelete