About Me

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Home Sweet Home!

I am finally back home. I brought mom with me on Saturday. Sure nice to know that I will be home for a while.

I gave the keys to my rental apartment to a real estate agent I have worked with before. I am hoping that he will find another reliable tenant soon. There is a crack in one of the windows and I have withheld some of the deposit for that. The agent will take care of that for me.

I have seen my cardiologist last week. My sleep is still out of whack. The good news is my blood pressure is back to normal.

Mom and I are both trying to lose weight so, I am planning our meals carefully.

I haven't started exercising yet. I need to figure out the best time for me to exercise. Reading about this online. Any suggestions?

Sooooo good to be back!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I'm sure your mom missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try and work out before 12pm every day as have little energy later. Usually first thing in the morning before I even shower (if working out at home). Likely not having to go to work has reduced your stress level thereby reducing you BP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that if I get the exercise in early then I know it's done for the day - it also seems to give me more energy for the rest of the day. Also - if you exercise too late in the day it can affect your sleep as you are too revved up. Good luck with it and have fun with your mom - you should be good support for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think with exercise its finding something that you enjoy. I'd much rather read a book lol! but if I walk early in the morning I really enjoy it so thats the main exercise I do plus some weights & sometimes treadmill.

    ReplyDelete