About Me

Friday, January 10, 2020

Chaos!

I brought three checked suitcases with me and one carry-on. Yesterday, I started to open them up. I made a new suitcase for all the gifts and things I bought for my family and I still have a bunch of more stuff to pack. I am also doing laundry and hanging them up. The apartment is quiet dirty after being vacant for almost three months. I am hoping that the cleaning lady will come on Sunday but there is a slight chance that she might be busy. I will know on Saturday for sure. If she cannot come, I will dust a little bit and run the vacuum.

Today's goal is to re-pack everything I am taking to Ankara with me and put away the laundry.

I have also cooked a little so that I do not need to order food. I had groceries delivered yesterday so, I could cook today.

I noticed that one of my suitcases have been opened and as far as I can tell, a pair of pants for my uncle, a T-Shirt for my BIL and one of my 7-Day pill boxes is missing. Bummer! This is the first time I had this problem. Well, there is nothing I can do about it.

I do not feel very tired but, my time is still out of sync. There is an 8 hour time difference so, I guess this is normal.

I need to go back to the chaos I have created.

4 comments:

  1. It is hard when you travel through a few airports to know where things went missing. It sucks but glad you didn't lose more. Yes, after travel chaos, it's a real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No nothing you can do about the "lost" items. The last time we flew I "lost" an Ipad. I am still ticked off about it.
    Hope in a couple of days your body has re-set its internal time clock and you are back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be a challenge adjusting to time changes. That's too bad things are missing from your suitcase. Mine have been inspected randomly several times, but nothing has ever been missing. I hope you can have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, T'Pol! You must be glad to be back, although sorry to hear you're missing some items from your suitcase. How disappointing! Hopefully your internal clock will reset fairly quickly and you'll get back into a routine.

    ReplyDelete