About Me

Friday, January 3, 2020

Packing to go home...

As every good thing, my vacation is almost over. I am packing my luggage to fly home on Tuesday.

It has been a wonderful time but I do miss my home now. I am also worried about my mom. My uncle and sister were telling me she was not her usual self, having difficulty to move around, not wanting to go out, not wanting to eat much and being in a generally sickly mood. She was OK till she had to have her appendix taken out and go for all the other tests. She passed everything with flying colors but now she is not feeling well? That is very strange.

I just bought my train ticket for the 13th of January from Istanbul to Ankara. Just spoke to mom as well. I will be making an appointment online to take her to a doctor on the week of 13th.

There are many important decisions awaiting me this year. We'll see...

9 comments:

  1. Would you live with your Mom fulltime? Would she come live with you? I am sorry to hear she isn't doing well. Glad your trip went well but you've been gone a long time and I know I would want to be going home too. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheapchick. No, I would not live with her full time. I think, I will sell my apartment and get a new one in Ankara close to her. I will miss Istanbul and my friends but, hey that's what hotels are for. Right? I can always visit and have a good time.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and are missing home now. Wishing you the best for the year, and also hoping all your important decisions are painless without major complications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your mom isn't feeling well. It's good you'll soon be able to see her and take her to see her doctor. It's nice that you were able to take your trip. It must have been a lot of fun and so good to spend time with friends you don't see often. Have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete