About Me

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Finally!


I finally got my behind off the armchair and purged my wardrobe today. I still had a bunch of jackets and few pants that I do not think I will be needing anymore. I kept 3 jackets and 3 pairs of tailored pants and purged the rest. A few blouses also made it to the donate group. I tried every single thing, I am parting with. 

I then, got on my treadmill and walked for 35 minutes listening to the Rocky IV soundtrack. After the walk and shower, I felt like I wiped off Ivan Drago like Rocky. 

One more purging session is due when I come back from vacation end of October. There are 4 boxes of winter clothing and some summer clothes I am wearing now, that will be purged.

And, here are some more Edinburgh pictures:

Dolly the First Cloned Sheep


Monument of Sir Walter Scott



Holyrood Palace


2 comments:

  1. Loved visiting Edinburgh and revisiting it through your photos. Good for you for finally doing that clothing purge!

    ReplyDelete