About Me

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dietician MIA and Cooking...

I wanted to touch base with my dietician so, I logged on to the website to make an appointment. She is gone! There are two new names. I was going to make an appointment with one of them but, decided against it.

As long as I can keep on losing weight, I will do without a dietician. If I get stuck, I will go see one of those two ladies.

I am trying to walk 7500 steps at least 5 days out of 7. I sometimes slip but, don't give up on my diet. I haven't eaten even a slice of cake on my birthday. However, I did eat a cheeseburger. No fries though...Go me! Lol...

Tomorrow, I will weigh myself in the morning. Hoping for a loss of at least two more pounds.

I have added a sheet to my Excel File to follow my weight loss and exercise. I am logging my data every day and using charts for visual aid. This keeps me in check.

I am preparing all the meals and mom is very happy about that. She hates having to consider what to make and enjoys being served healthy meals.

I promised my sister that when we go to visit them on the 24th, I will take over meal prep duty so that she can concentrate on losing weight as well. She and her husband are branch managers at a bank and they come home very late. Unless they have something pre-made, they tend to eat rather late. If they find dinner ready when they get home, it will be great. I will also prepare her breakfast, lunch and snack to pack. She just bought a new fridge with a big freezer section. I am hoping to stock her freezer before we leave. I guess you can tell that I love my baby sister to the moon and back!




6 comments:

  1. Excellent idea to help your sister eat healthy - so hard to do when you work long hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Cheapchick. When I was working, I had the same problem. Eating out or ordering food constantly makes one fat.

      Delete
  2. I wish I had your dietary discipline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been yo-yoing my entire life. I feel, this time I have to do this right. I haven't been this disciplined all my life.

      Delete
  3. Maybe you could sneak some healthy hints to your sister, like food prepping on the weekend and cooking meals to freeze Or maybe that is not your thing. Good luck on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knows what she needs to do but, she lacks the stamina due to being very tired. Also, she is a bit lazy:)

      Delete