About Me

Friday, January 8, 2021

Poor Trees

It has been unusually dry and warm this year. Today was 66 degrees and I went out for a walk by the seashore. I had a T-shirt and a windbreaker, yet it felt hot after walking for about 50 minutes. On the way back home, look what I saw:



Poor trees think, it is Spring because of the warm weather! They are in full bloom.

Today, I also went to the Fish Market and bought a huge seabass (3.3 lb) and a big bonito. Half of the seabass, the bone and the head are in the freezer. The head and the bone will be a fish soup later on. I ate a big portion of the other half and a salad for lunch. Remaining portion will be added to my salad tomorrow.

I have divided the bonito into two portions and froze them. Can you tell I love fish?

The curfew for the weekend will start at 9 p.m. today. So, during the weekend, I will be walking on my treadmill.


4 comments:

  1. oh that is early to bloom! We are having a mild winter here, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is reaaly bad for our water supply. I am afraid there will be restrictions in the near future.

      Delete
  2. Is your curfew a Covid thing?
    I love fish also, but it is wildly expensive here so I get it rarely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, our curfew is a Covid thing because people did not care enough and the cases rose sharply. The Government had no choice. This is hurting the businesses real badly but the numbers are going down.

      Delete