About Me

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Vaccine Appointment? Check!

I got my vaccine appointment for Thursday. The only available vaccine is Pfizer-Biontech so, I am getting that. 

30 million doses just arrived a week ago or so. I am thinking they will open appointments for the next age group very soon too. My BIL is in that group. Hopefully, all of us will have been jabbed by the end of June or mid-July.

My cousins and their mom are not getting vaccinated. They are afraid of the vaccine. They are adults but, I wish they were getting the vaccine. 


6 comments:

  1. Very nice. Make sure you can rest after the shot, just in case. I found I was very tired after my first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip. I will definitely rest.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are able to get it! I don't understand the reluctance so many people have about the vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me neither. I am more afraid of the virus.

      Delete
  3. I actually don't want the vaccine but feel I have to at this point. Either way, I'll be glad when this damn pandemic is over!

    ReplyDelete