About Me

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Vaccine! Finally!

Starting on June 1st, my age group will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Yay! I was leaning towards the Chinese vaccine but, I do not think it will be available. The country just received a large shipment of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine and that will probably be my only option. I will know better on June 1st though.

I am so looking forward to this because the idea of being hospitalized and being entubated is not appealing. Once I receive both of the doses, I will schedule my health-check appointments that I have been postponing for a long time. 

Tomorrow I am taking my car for an overdue inspection. I need to get up early. I haven't planned the rest of the day yet. 

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I got the pfizer April 6 and now am almost eligible for my 2nd dose (was 4 month wait but due to more vaccines being available they have shortened the 2nd shot to 2 months)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you will get your second vaccine sooner.

      Delete
  2. I think that Pfizer or Moderna are very effective vaccines, Pfizer was developed by a Turkish husband and wife team in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe both are effective yes but, I am troubled by my allergic reactions to stupid things. I was leaning towards an old fashioned vaccine.

      Delete
  3. Well done you. I get my first shot in July (moderna I think)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My BFF in the US got Moderna. She did not experience any side effect at all. Good luck!

      Delete