About Me

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Traveling!

Tomorrow at 5 a.m., the travel ban is going to be lifted and I will be on the road to Antalya to my happy place, the Mediterrenean. Until June 1, I will not be able to go out during the weekends but at least, I can swim during the week.

The only problem is, the weather is now warmer than I like. We'll see how long I will be able to bear the heat.

My sister and BIL left about a couple of hours ago. We all had a good time and it was nice to get together. Now, I am packing my suitcase, leaving behind cold weather clothes. There are a couple of things my uncle wanted. I will pack them as well.

19th is a National Holiday so, I will not be able to go out on Wednesday but, I am hoping to hit the beach and swim on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. So, I hope anyway....

I have plenty of books lined up for all summer. 

One of my childhood friends suggested that we could rent a bungalow or a cottage at the end of summer together and I could drive us both. She does not drive long distances. I like the idea. Now, we are looking for places to go. However, this friend of mine cannot make up her mind so easily so, if we do not go together, I won't be surprised or let down at all. "Keep the expectations at a minimum so as not be disappointed" is my new motto.

I gotta go hang up the laundry and finish packing. I will take my duffle to the car today and will take the flower pots tomorrow. 

Here is where I love best:






11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you get to go back! Is there a rationale that swimming on weekends is different than weekday? Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess they would like to avoid overcrowded beaches and parks during the weekends but, people who work during the weekdays are sick of this.

      Delete
  2. Such great news that you are able to travel again & enjoy your favorite spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time at the beach! Love seeing your pictures - I just googled the town you are going to & zoomed in to beach & street pictures! Looks wonderful! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah! Great news. Even better following a visit from your sister & BIL. :) Stay safe and enjoy yourself thoroughly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you off to Antalya - and just LOOK at the colour of that water! Have a wonderful time (I know you will)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one seriously beautiful spot to be able to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete