About Me

Monday, November 21, 2022

Plans

We make plans and we change plans. Right? So, Ankara trip will hopefully be made next week. I was going to get tested again today but, a few friends who had Covid before, told me to hold it for another few days. Apparently, although they felt fine, even a week after the manadatory isolation period was over, they still tested positive.

It is not like, I have to go, so I just postponed my trip. Of course, now I need more groceries. 

Oh well...

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy week!

10 comments:

  1. I tested positive for quite a while, even after I felt better. Hope you get a chance to make the trip soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can test positive on a PCR for 3 months afte your initial infection. On a rapid test, however, you may begin to show negative about 7-10 days after a first positive result. Hopefully you test negative soon, but even still, once you keep masking up and being safe you're not super infectious at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 months! Wow! I did not know that. Thank you for sharing that.

      Delete
  3. I make plans just so they can go awry.
    Hopefully you will be negative soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like good advice from your friends, especially since you don't have to go! Better to rest and get really better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you, your family, and friends are not affected by the recent earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully we are unaffected by it although I felt it at night. I came back from a bathroom break past 4 a.m. in the morning and before I could switch my bed lamp off, I felt as if somebody pushed my bed twice. Apparently, it lasted longer than 35 seconds but, I just felt the two strong pushes. Then, I was afraid to go back to sleep. Thank you for checking on us.

      Delete