About Me

Monday, December 12, 2022

Crazy Busy Week

Last week came and went so fast because, I had to take care of a million things. Thankfuly, all went well. I got to see my SIS and BIL over the weekend. We all went out for dinner on Saturday and had a pleasant time.

I was able to see my cousins and a few friends and will try to see some others this week. 

Tomorrow I need to take my sister's car to inspection. Uncle took care of winter tires and a small fix. So, this is a joint effort for the princess, SIS.

Uncle was feeling under the weather and I made chicken soup but, he went out early in the morning and it is almost dinner time. He is a no show. I guess he must be feeling better :))

Wishing everyone a nice week.


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your family and I hope your uncle is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a productive & fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete