About Me

Friday, December 2, 2022

Phewww!

I have a very nice Dunlop Treadmill. I got it from a friend for free and I occasionally use it, mostly in winter. It is in my guest bedroom. Today, as I was dusting, I noticed that it wasn't working. What? Bummer. It is an old model and who knows how to get it serviced. I have no documents for it. 

I plugged it in and out a few times to no avail. I was quite bummed about it. Mixed thoughts occupied my mind for a good half hour. Get rid of it? Try a repair service? 

Surely, a threadmill is not something I would spend my hard earned money on. It was nice to have a gently used one for free. Real nice and sturdy ones like I have are too expensive. 

Then I noticed that the safety magnetthingamagic was not in it's usual place. I took it out of the cup holder and put it on it's specific spot. And voila! It is totally working fine. You cannot imagine how happy I was. 

To celebrate, I will start walking on it a few days a week. Covid pulled me down and made me very weak and lazy and it's time I start to exercise again. (Nice to be able to blame it on something else).

I am going to Ankara on Sunday or Monday. Will stay for about 10 days. I have to make a list of what I need to take with me. 

Today is a rainy day and I have a phone conference in an hour. I better go make a cup of coffee.

Wishing everyone a very nice weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Good job figuring out what was wrong with the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started reading I thought you were talking about a sewing machine, but when I looked it up, all became clear. Glad you got it going again though. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :)Thread vs tread. Corrected the mistake. Thanks!

      Delete